InstantProfitMachine.com
Who else wants to make $100,000 per year - working from home ?

Saturday, April 25, 2009

THE BENEFITS OF AFFILIATE MARKETING

·

Affiliate marketing? What’s in it for me? I’m glad you asked. Here is a summary of just a few of the benefits you can experience as an affiliate:

Flexibility - Business on your terms

Perhaps the #1 benefit for affiliates is flexibility. I haven’t had to punch a clock, report to a boss, or sit in rush-hour traffic since I quit my day job and became a full-time affiliate. I take vacations whenever I want. I never miss my kid’s school or sporting events. And I’ve never been happier!


Money - The only limit on your earning potential is you

Almost as nice as the flexibility, is the money. I don’t consider it easy money; I’ve worked hard for every dollar I’ve earned. However, I’m in control of what I make! When you own an affiliate business you’re in the driver’s seat. If you need to make more money, you just spend more time working on your affiliate business. The nice thing about earning money from an affiliate business is that it can be residual. Wait! What do I mean by residual? It means that my websites make money even when I’m not working on them. This frees me up to build more money-making websites, which also earn residual income. As you can see this has a multiplying effect. In the last years I have developed over 100 websites that have helped me to earn a substantial monthly income. For the most part, these websites are self-sustaining. If I take a week off and go on vacation my affiliate websites are still making money. My affiliate websites are not 100% maintenance free. However, I only have to spend a minimal amount of time each month maintaining them. This maintenance is mostly just reviewing reports and trying to determine ways to earn more money.


Low Start-Up Costs - You don’t have to mortgage your house to launch an affiliate business

The costs associated with starting up a typical brick and mortar business range from tens of thousands of dollars, to millions of dollars. This presents a huge obstacle for most aspiring entrepreneurs. Even starting your own e-commerce website can be expensive and difficult.

You can launch a quality affiliate website that can start generating instant cash for just a few hundred dollars, even if you have little or no experience developing websites.


No Employees - Unless you count yourself

One of the biggest challenges facing business owners today is finding and managing good employees. Employees can cost a business a lot of money. When you add up the cost of an employee’s salary, benefits, and other entitlements, it can add up quickly! There are also hidden costs associated with having employees. Consider the costs of unemployment if you have to lay off an employee. Consider the liability if an employee gets hurt on the job. What if an employee sues you for wrongful termination? What if an employee goes to work for one of your competitors?

As you can see it can be quite a burden to have employees working for your business. With an affiliate business you can run the business without hired help. Not only does this save you a lot of money, but it also eliminates risks associated with having employees on your payroll.

No Inventory - All you need is a computer and an Internet connection

No need for an inventory when you have an affiliate business. The only “goods” you’re selling is information. You’re delivering that information over the Internet, so there’s no need to deliver anything either. That’s the beauty of having an information business or becoming an infopreneur.

No Customer Service - Let someone else worry about it

Nearly every business has customers and therefore must provide customer service. An affiliate business is unique because you don’t necessarily have customers, but rather website visitors. You are merely referring these website visitors to online merchants who sell products and services. These merchants handle any customer service issues that may arise.

Unlimited Products and Services to Promote - The possibilities are endless

Online merchants range from Fortune 500 companies like Wal-Mart, to small businesses like BackCountry.com, and everything in between. The selection of products and services that you can promote with your affiliate websites are unlimited!

Market to a Global Audience - They don’t call it the World Wide Web for nothing

The number of potential customers you can reach through your affiliate business keeps growing every day. Millions of new users a month from all over the world are accessing the web. This means that the marketplace is growing too. The bigger the marketplace gets, the more opportunities you will have to make money online.


0 comments:

Keywordspy
free counters